Module 1: Number 7
Online course in Zoom
With Spanish translation / Con traducción al español
5 Online classes from 9h to 12.30h WEST/BST (Portugal/UK time)
March 16, 2022
March 23, 2022
March 30, 2022
April 13, 2022
April 20, 2022
This module provides an overview of the whole training and especially focus on qualities associated to number 7.
- Transparency of the Mind field, Magnetic field, Maya field
- Conquer, not destroy, the mind.
- Naming the games/strategies of the mind; their problems and uses
- 7 steps to heaven or hell
- The visual sense; from searching to seeing; zooming out
- Use of metaphor and stories
- The past and rewriting our story; through spiritual insight
- Forgiveness as a prerequisite
- Skillful use of questions and answers
- What is the guiding reference for right understanding
- Sequence 7–> 9–> 6–> 8
- Recognize, accept and agree to the reference of numbers
- Alignment and correspondence with the 10 Spiritual Bodies, the Mul Mantra, and the lives of the 10 Sikh Gurus
- The fallacy of the ‘professional’ role; self-qualify
Karam Kriya is the Applied Science of Spiritual Numerology
The Study of Life through Numbers, and the Study of Numbers through Life.
Revealing the sacred treasures of our 10 Spiritual Bodies.
The Consultancy Training explores human interaction and communication as the central field for evolving the new humanity.
Heal the word to heal the world
A consultation is a healing conversation in which life patterns that imprison or enslave us (Karam)
are made transparent and their purpose brought to completion (Kriya).
A meaningful exchange must lead to change
Aligning with the universal intelligences that numbers present,
we can formulate new life patterns (dharam) that serve the realization of our highest potential (spirit).
When we align with natural law, integrity and authenticity is the result
The insights of Karam Kriya provide interactive diagnostic and developmental tools
that serve the individual’s self-initiatory transformation and upliftment.
With heart open deep and wide, steady and strong
45 Wednesdays over 2 years: Online classes from 9h to 12.30h WEST/BST (Portugal/UK time)
Complementary material: pre-recorded lectures, reading material, diagrams, research, homework, and others.
Interactive group work with peers and mentors throughout the whole program.
Technical support during the Online meetings.
All modules will be facilitated and taught by Shiv Charan Singh