- Obtain a KRI Kundalini Yoga Teaching Certificate recognized worldwide
- Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a transformation through the practice of Kundalini Yoga and related lifestyle
- Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to become an L1 Instructor
- Develop a relationship with other participating students local teachers, and the GLobal 3HO community
- Develop a relationship with the Golden Chain of Kundalini Yoga teachers
The content of the course modules can be found here
There are no concrete requirements for entry, however, if the student has little or no experience of Kundalini Yoga then entry will be based on the recommendation of one of the course tutors. 1 year of regular attendance at a Kundalini Yoga class is recommended before starting training.
Equal Opportunities Policy: While honouring a policy of non-discrimination on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or ethnicity the Karam Kriya School reserves the right to refuse entry to any students on grounds of general unsuitability and to refuse continuation of the course as a consequence of inappropriate or discriminatory behaviour.
Students must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for certification:
Full payment of course fees by the 7th weekend.
Students must attend 180 hours of classroom time, plus 20 hours home study. Exceptional or special circumstances may result in a student completing the course by attendance at future KY teacher training programmes. Attendance at a minimum of 5 sadhanas on the training days. Note: maximum length of training to receive certification is 2 years from the start date – which provides the opportunity to catch up on missed weekends in the first year and to complete course requirements.
A Day of Meditation:
In addition to the course criteria described below, the student is required to fulfil a day of meditation of at least 6 hours. This can be a day of White Tantric Yoga or another event organised by your local teaching team.
Students must record attendance at a minimum of 20 KY classes during the training period, independent of Yoga sessions on the course.
Pass a satisfactory grade in the written or home exam.
- Complete a 40 day meditation and keep a journal of the experience and progress
- Design two separate course curricula
Find your Kundalini Yoga Level 1 local organizer
Follow this link for latest list of Level 1 Teacher Training’s organized by members of the Karam Kriya School.
The Karam Kriya School training team is a global community committed to delivering the training at the higher standards ensuring adherence to the KRI Professional Code of Excellence.