- Obtain a Kundalini Yoga Teaching Certificate recognized worldwide
- Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a transformation through the practice of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and related lifestyle
- Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to become a teacher
- Develop a relationship with other participating students local teachers, and the 3HO community
- Develop a relationship with Yogi Bhajan as the Master of Kundalini Yoga, and link to the Golden Chain
9 weekends and a 5 day residential Ashram Experience at Quinta do Rajo, Portugal. The topics and content of each module are provided below.
There are no concrete requirements for entry, however, if the student has little or no experience of Kundalini Yoga then entry will be based on the recommendation of one of the course tutors.
Equal Opportunities Policy: While honouring a policy of non-discrimination on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or ethnicity the Karam Kriya School reserves the right to refuse entry to any students on grounds of general unsuitability and to refuse continuation of the course as a consequence of inappropriate or discriminatory behaviour.
Students must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for certification:
Full payment of course fees by the 7th weekend.
Students must attend all the teaching sessions including the full Ashram Experience. Exceptional or special circumstances may result in a student completing the course by attendance at future KY teacher training programmes. Attendance at a minimum of 5 sadhanas on the training days. Note: maximum length of training to receive certification is 2 years from the start date – which provides the opportunity to catch up on missed weekends in the first year and to complete course requirements.
White Tantric Yoga:
In addition to the course criteria described below, the student is required to attend or have attended at least one day of White Tantric Yoga (in any country).
Students must record attendance at a minimum of 20 KY classes during the training period, independent of Yoga on the course.
Pass a satisfactory grade in the written or home exam.
- Complete a 40 day meditation and keep a journal of the experience and progress
- Design two separate course curricula
The Course Manual and two chapters from “The Master’s Touch” by Yogi Bhajan.
Locations & Dates
To find training courses held near you search our events page.
Fees & How to Apply
For information on fees in your country and for details of training courses happening near you see our international community page.